Information we collect
We may collect information about the Services you use and how you use them, such as data regarding your usage of the App and activity in the App. We collect PII, DII, and log information about your interactions as described below.
Personally identifiable information (PII) is information that can be used to identify or contact you online or offline, such as your name, address, email, phone number, photos or audio data, and payment information, or data that is linked to such identifiers. The Services may collect PII when it is provided to us, such as when you use our Services, sign up for updates and mailing lists, complete and submit responses to our surveys, attempt to contact us, submit a resume or job application, or connect with us on social media or one of our partners.
We may also create or collect device-identifiable information (DII), such as cookies, unique device and advertising identifiers, statistical identifiers, usernames, and similar identifiers that are linkable to a browser or device. From these platforms, we may also receive other information, such as your IP address, user agent, timestamps, precise and imprecise geolocation, sensor data, apps, fonts, battery life information, and screen size.
Our Services may also collect information about your interactions, including navigation paths, search queries, crashes, timestamps, purchases, clicks and shares, and referral URLs. We may combine this data with PII and DII. For efficiency’s sake, information about your interactions may be transmitted to our servers while you are not using the Services. We may also partner with third-parties that collect additional information – please see their privacy policies for more details and see below for your choices regarding these parties.
Categories of PII We Collect: We may have collected the following information from consumers within the past 12 months:
|1.||Identifiers||Name, email address, IP address, online identifier, images the user uploads, email address, device identifiers, username, or other similar data|
|2.||Internet or electronic network activity information||Information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement|
|3.||Geolocation data (may be collected by Matomo Analytics, to opt-out click on the iframe Below)||Information that can be used to identify an electronic device’s physical location|
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new Services and offerings, and to protect us and our users.
PII is primarily used for business purposes, such as responding to inquiries and providing the Services. When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication as well as the other information to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about changes or improvements. We also use your PII for the following business purposes:
- To meet the reason for which the PII was provided.
- To provide you with information or services you request from us.
- To improve our website and performance of the contents therein.
- To resolve disputes.
- Preventing potentially fraudulent, prohibited, or illegal activities.
- Enforcing the Terms of Service.
- Performing other duties as required by law.
We may share some or all of the above listed categories of PII and DII with companies, outside organizations, and individuals for limited reasons and the following business purposes, outlined below:
- We will share PII and other data with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons – We will share PII with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer – If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including PII collected from you through your use of our Services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Services.
- We may share aggregated information and DII with our partners such as businesses we have a relationship with advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
- With third-party analytics for the purpose of providing analytics to improve our Services and providing and delivering targeted advertising.
We disclose your PII for business purposes to the following categories of third-parties:
- Our affiliates
- Services providers
We use DII to operate our Services and manage user sessions, including analyzing usage of our Services, preventing malicious behavioral and fraud, improving the content, to link your identity across devices and browsers in order to provide you with a more seamless experience online, and helping third-parties provide relevant advertising and related metrics. We share DII with third-parties primarily for advertising and analytics purposes, for external processing, and for security purposes.
While we strive to work with reputable companies with good privacy practices, this Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you on the Services. We also do not control the privacy policies and your privacy settings on third-party sites, including social networks. We may use third-parties to help better the Services, such as obtaining analytics about the users of our site. For further information, please see the relevant privacy policies for each third-party and industry codes of conduct.
Like many other companies, we do not honor DNT flags but instead offer other choices with respect to third-parties. Many third-parties participate in self-regulation to offer you a choice regarding receiving targeted ads. Please note that you’ll still see generic ads after opting out, but they won’t be based on your activities online. On the web, you can opt out of participating companies by visiting the following sites:
If you wish to similarly opt out of cross-app advertising on mobile devices, you can enable the Limit Ad Tracking flag on the device. Enabling Limit Ad Tracking sends a flag to third-parties that you wish to opt out of targeted advertising on that device, and major mobile platforms require companies to honor this flag. Screenshots on how to find these options on various devices are available here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices. To learn how to opt out on other devices, please visit the platform’s privacy policies for more information.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold and undertake reasonable security measures with appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability protections. However, since no software or storage system is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee for the security of your information associated with the Services, or any other service for that matter. You can help protect your account information by using unique and hard-to-guess passwords. We retain data for the maximum amount of time allowable under applicable law.
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Services, please contact us at the email provided at the end of this Policy.
If you have questions or requests regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com